ABC Global 360-Degree Feedback
Strengths and Weaknesses: Measuring Strengths and Weaknesses is easy using a 360 Degree Feedback form.
You are providing feedback to:
InstructionsYou have been selected to provide feedback for the manager listed above. Your feedback is an important part of our company's leadership development process. This tool is intended to gather broad feedback in the core competencies and role responsibilities that are important for the on-going success of our organization.
Please provide feedback using the form below. If you are not able to respond to an item, leave it blank and go on to the next item. When you have finished, press the SAVE or COMPLETED button at the bottom of the form.
Note: When you enter text comments into the boxes below, please focus your comments on work behaviors and styles. The comments that you type will be viewed by the individual receiving the feedback. Do not enter personal information about yourself unless you want this individual to know you are the author of these comments.
To what extent does exhibit the following ...
High Quality Standards
- Requires superior quality performance.
- Strives to produce the highest quality work products.
- Encourages others to achieve high quality standards.
- Corrects issues in a timely manner.
Goals and Objectives
- Sets short and long term goals for self without being pushed.
- Achieves established goals.
- Measures and evaluates performance as related to business/customer needs.
- Makes sure that team members have a clear idea of our group's goals.
- Explains the positive impact of maintaining a high energy level to drive branch performance
- Stays focused on solving problems and getting work done.
- Exhibits high energy and a positive attitude on the job with co-workers and customers
- Holds employees accountable for completing required work.
- Sets an example for others to follow
- Manages staff and prepares work schedules appropriately
- Motivates others to reach and exceed their goals and objectives.
- Influences the department and organizational decisions made.
- Adapts to circumstances as needed.
- Open to the perspectives/viewpoints of others.
- Learns from personal experiences and/or mistakes.
- Encourages others to adopt new procedures.
Bias for Action
- Works quickly when faced with difficult problems.
- Works across organizational lines and boundaries to attain goals.
- Motivates others to achieve or exceed goals.
- Seeks and utilizes opportunities for continuous learning and self-development.
- Prepares for potential problems and opportunities in working toward desired goals.
- Focuses the department on meeting requirements of clients.
- Helps clients to feel satisfied with our work/services.
- Anticipates problems that the client may encounter.
- Establishes good raport with clients.
- Develops the skills and capabilities of others.
- Conducts regular performance appraisals and feedback.
- Helps employees to find and correct their own errors.
- Creates plans for achieving results that are specific, measurable and have target dates.
Comments with regard to overall performance in their current job responsibilities.
Comments with regard to commitment to customer service and excellence.
Styles or behaviors that make you an effevtive leader.
Your areas for focus and development
Status of the Form
Upon clicking this button any responses will be saved. You can still return to the form to enter/review responses.
Upon clicking this button you are indicating that you have completed this questionnaire form.