NOTICE AND PROCEDURE FOR MAKING CLAIMS
OF COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT
PURSUANT TO THE DIGITAL MILLENNIUM COPYRIGHT ACT THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION IS PROVIDED EXCLUSIVELY FOR MAKING CLAIMS THAT YOUR COPYRIGHTED MATERIAL MAY HAVE BEEN INFRINGED.If you believe that you hold a claim of copyright infringement against HR-Survey, LLC, submit a written notice of your claim to the following Designated Agent:
Service Provider(s): HR-Survey, LLC
Name of Agent Designated to Receive
Notification of Claimed Infringement: J. Kandra
Full Address of Designated Agent to
Which Notification Should be Sent: 7312 McClure, Pittsburgh, PA 15218-2310
Telephone Number of Designated Agent: (412) 371-9395
Facsimile Number of Designated Agent: (412) 371-9252
Email Address of Designated Agent: email@example.comTo be effective, the Notification must include the following:
- A statement that you are the owner of the exclusive right you claim has been infringed, or a statement that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that has allegedly been infringed.
- A statement, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate.
- Your signature. (The signature may be either physical or electronic.)
- The identification of the copyrighted work you claim has been infringed. (If you claim that multiple copyrighted works have been infringed you can submit one notification with a list of the allegedly infringed works.)
- Identification of the material that you claim to be infringing and information reasonably sufficient to permit HR-Survey, LLC to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit HR-Survey, LLC to contact you, including your address, telephone number, fax number and, if available, an electronic mail address. You can provide contact information for the owner of the exclusive right that you claim has been infringed if you are not the owner, but rather authorized to act on behalf of the owner.
- A statement you have a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.